skip navigation


How to Submit an Address change to your HCR Account or get a receipt

Go to the link below and Enter email address and password.  If you do not know your password, click ‘forgot password’ and they will send a link to reset.  


Once in the Hockey Canada Registry system, click on the top right corner avatar symbol (head & shoulders) and then ‘my account’ in the drop down menu. 

On this page, you can link your players (HCR members).  Last, first, DOB.  

On the left hand side, click on members, then click on the symbol with the initials of your player (or yourself).  You will then be able to see this individual's information (registrations, qualifications).  

This is where you can submit an address change, access payments, etc.


Registration Link at Bottom of Page

Before you register...

If you have played hockey in another area and you are new to St Vital, you will need to fill out the appropriate forms below (New to Manitoba or New to St Vital). Other documentation that may also be required is a copy of the child’s birth certificate, proof of address, & sports custody agreements (for children whose parents are separated or divorced.)
Once completed, please submit the form(s) to our  registrar at


Respect In Sports Program

Before you begin the registration process, please make sure you have completed the "Parent Respect In Sport Parent Program". If you have taken this already, you do not need to take it again, but only the parent who has taken the Respect in Sport can register a child. There is a $25 charge.

Hockey Manitoba Parent Respect in Sport  CLICK HERE

Payment Method

FULL PAYMENT:  If you select a Full Payment option you can pay by either credit card or by e-transfer to

INSTALLMENTS :  A Credit card will be the only form of payment accepted. Make sure you have a Visa/Mastercard with you to complete the registration.

If you do not currently have a credit card, banks will issue pre-paid credit cards that can be used for this purpose.  These cards charge a fee, so please add the appropriate usage fee to the balance you purchase.

If you are applying for a subsidy then you will need to contact your home community club to fill out the appropriate paperwork.

Link to The Hockey Canada registration Site

Step by Step Assistance in creating a new account and linking players and coaches to it